Saturday, June 29, 2013

This isn't good bye

As I got off my flight, I felt incomplete. I felt incomplete because 29 other pieces of me were missing. 29 other unique individuals who had motivated me to continue to inspire greatness within these communities that are losing hope. This one monumental week was one of my most memorable weeks within my whole life. I wish I had one extra day just to spend with every one. Truth is, I wasn't done learning from these 29 Gear Up Alumni Leaders. I will always look back on this week of June 22, 2013 through June 29, 2013. We laughed, we cried, and I thank each and every one of you, especially Judy Martinez who saw such inspiring talent instilled within us, not only Judy, but the whole department of Education and NCCEP as well.


    -Thank you everybody,
     -Love and Happiness
      -MEKAL SMITH

No comments:

Post a Comment