Friday, September 27, 2013

Sharing the Experience...

Greetings GEAR UP community! It was great to see everyone doing amazing things in light of National GEAR UP Week this week. I wanted to take some time to connect with you all and share my service to the state of Louisiana. 

As a fairly new idea for the state, there will be an election for state GEAR UP officers to serve as liaisons to the state GEAR UP Office and GEAR UP schools and their Explorers' Clubs. To help students get a better understanding of the election process, in addition to sharing my experience as a GUALA, I created a video; and with sharing with LA, I wanted to share with our national GEAR UP community as well! I have attached the edited version with just the State Officer portion (the entire video is approx. 30 mins!) Hope you are doing great! Continue to progress!

Much love,

TNT




No comments:

Post a Comment