Monday, September 23, 2013

A Little of Daisy

Hey everyone! I hope I am doing this right! Well, my name is Daisy Valentina Perez. I was raised in Presidio, Texas, a small town bordering Mexico. When I was in high school, I really did not think about going to college. No one in my family had gone to college and I really did not want to go either. Who wants to go to school for four more years of their lives right? I thought that I'd just get a job somewhere and then find  a place to live. However, I decided to go to college and try something different. Deep down I knew that I did not want to stay living in Presidio my whole life.
College has been an amazing experience for me. I have done things and met people that I would have never done otherwise. I got the chance to work with the new kids in the new GEAR UP Program and have learned so much from them. I guess that's all for now because I am not sure if this is going to post right!

No comments:

Post a Comment